Thursday, November 13, 2008

When the husband is away...

...the wife will play. Ok, not really, but I have been pretty productive around the house. I finally got our master bathroom painted. I got the color right after spending an hour at Sherwin Williams trying to "fix" my original purchase of "meditative" blue. I think the sales guy just kept adding gray and some lavender to get the color I was looking for. It turned out just right.



Let's see, I also organized the office as best I could with the furniture that we currently have. My sewing machine is still on the floor and there are still two big boxes of cords and wires that I have no idea what to do with.


I have also been enjoying some "not-so-Michael-friendly" dinners. Tonight it was roasted butternut squash and cauliflower. Last night was sauteed mushrooms with some mozzarella cheese sprinkled on top, and the night before a big bowl of broccoli, and the night before that was plain pasta with some Parmesan cheese. I think Michael would be begging for some meat by now if he was home!


(oh, and just for the record I got a text late the other night: "Played for 3 hours. Lost 98 dollars." Can you guess where the husband may be????)

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Because I know Michael, I think it is kinda funny that he lost $98!! :) I love the color of your bathroom! That is the color I was originally going for. Looks great!

Coffman Family said...

LOVE the color! I have a swatch right here that looks so similar for our guest bedroom and bath. How funny!

The Vann's said...

Hey,
Your bathroom looks great! I'm so glad I found your blog. Now I can keep up with you and your little cutie pie during the week :)

See you Sunday,
Carissa