Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Evelyn's new clothes


I went to Target to look for some pants for Evelyn (since the 6 month ones she has now look more like capris than full length pants) and although they didn't have what I was looking for, I found this cute outfit. It was a steal for only $4.88 for the dress and the leggings! I had to restrain myself from buying all of the cute clothes that I put in the cart, asking myself "Does she REALLY need this??" It was just plain hard to pass up such a good deal! All of the baby clothes were on sale up to 80% off! Darn Dave Ramsey and the silly budget!! (just kidding of course!)





5 comments:

Jason and Sarah said...

What a steal! Target has the cutest clothes!

liz said...

cute...good job! also, i feel the dave ramsey pain :)

Melissa said...

She is so adorable- love the leggings! I never think to look at the baby clothes in Target... I'm always there on a mission and a time crunch and usually head for Babies R Us for G's clothes... I need to remember that though, because I usually love all things Target related. :D

Erin said...

H has that play dress! She's been wearing it over pink or brown cotton pants that she already had. I like the teal, though!

The Vann's said...

Awww, I bought that dress for Eden last month too!! It looks so cute on Evelyn! I like the blue pants. Eden has some bright pink pants that she wears with that. :)

-C