Monday, October 20, 2008

One room down...

MANY more to go.


I was certain that I would be all moved-in, un-boxed, and settled into the new place by now. WOW, was I mistaken! Trying to unpack, paint, organize, clean, and make a quick run to Target for supplies with a 7 month old sure is harder than I thought! I guess it doesn't help that I changed paint colors after we had already painted the majority of the walls! OOPS! (side note: if any of my friends are good with color, design, and decorating please let me know so that we can become better friends! I would love for you to hang out over here. And while you are here you could give me some tips!) Anyway, the funny thing is that Michael ended up picking out the final color and I love it! Who knew...my husband the interior designer!


I have completed one room in the house so far. Other than painting the 12 foot ceilings, it was pretty easy. Here are some pics of Evelyn's room. I am SO happy with the way it turned out.




BEFORE:




AFTER:








More pics of the rest of the house to come as we SLOWLY finish!




6 comments:

Jason and Sarah said...

Love it!

Shawna said...

Looks great, Karen! Keep up the good (and hard!) work – you'll get there eventually.

Coffman Family said...

well, if it takes that much work to make a room look that great - take your time! :)

Melissa said...

Looks amazing! The before shot looks exactly like the paint color of "our" entire house! ugh.

Morgan said...

wow! looks good!

Tracy said...

Very Cute!!
www.twitter.com/adnagam