Wednesday, September 3, 2008

my day

First thing, this morning my mom, Evelyn, and I met Michael at the "new house" to get it inspected. I didn't stay the whole time, but Michael said that everything went well. I am sure I will get the details when he gets home tonight. Seems like everything is looking good though. Our closing date is just around the corner! AHHHH! I can't believe this is actually happening!

Later, after Evelyn's nap and lunch, I went o Joann's to pick up some fabric for Evelyn's Halloween costume. I am going to attempt to make a bumblebee outfit for her. I don't have any pattern, but I have an idea in my head. If it turns out decent, I will post some pics later! While I was there I saw a really cute flower print in pinks, greens, and yellows with a coordinating circle pattern. (I would post some pics of the fabric, but I can't seem to find the camera today. darn...I guess we will have to buy a new one. =) kidding of course...although a new camera is on my wish list.) I digress. Anyway, I think I may make a cute dress for Evelyn if I can find a pattern I like.

Then, off to Target to get a birthday gift for my nephew. I called my sister-in-law on the way there to see if she had any gift ideas. Since the birthday bay was with her, she asked him what he wanted. His answer? Fruit roll-ups and candy. Easy enough! Of course I picked up a few more things for him too!!

(after typing this I realized that I really had nothing to say after all. I am considering deleting this post since I can't imagine that there are many people interested in my daily schedule. But I guess if you made it to the end of the post and are still reading, it must have kept your interest, so maybe I will post it after all!)

2 comments:

Morgan said...

sounds like an eventful day!! hmm...should i make Bobby a costume?

Erin said...

Charlie is going to be a bumblebee, too! We have a hand-me-down costume. I think I'm going to have Hazel be a flower to coordinate.