Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Who is the girl in the breadbox?

As part of Evelyn's bedtime routine every night she gets a bath in the sink (yes, we still bathe our 5 month old in the sink. And no, she does not fit very well anymore). Anyway, we always set her towel on the counter to dry her off. Well last night was a bit different. Evelyn turned and saw that there was another baby girl hanging out on the breadbox. It was hilarious. Of course we missed catching the funniest part on video, but you can get the idea here...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it!!! It looks like she's trying to hug the baby in the breadbox. :D I used to let Gregory visit his "friend" in the bathroom mirror everyday and he'd kick so hard with so much excitement. lol

Christina said...

That's cute!

Erin said...

"WHAT?? You mean there's another baby as cute as me??!!"

So, the love affair with her own image begins. I know it well from my own's distraction with mirrors everywhere we go!