Monday, June 23, 2008

First Post

Why did I finally decide to make a blog?

Well, that is easy. There are really only two reasons. 1) Everyone else is doing it, and 2) now I have a good excuse to show off pictures of my kiddo!

So, here I am...finally joining the blogging world after years of blog-stalking other people's blogs.

I think the hardest part of getting started was coming up with a cute and clever name for my blog. I felt a lot of pressure since most of my friends have very creative titles and great-looking designs (ahem...morgan). So I came up with "Every day counts" thinking at least my husband, who is a mathematician, would like it! Now i just need to convince him that I am not crazy for posting my life on the internet. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog and your title! Maybe some day I can be as cool as all the other bloggers...until then I'll continue being a blog-stalker and posting comments to your blog

Morgan said...

yea for your blog!!