Tuesday, June 24, 2008

One man's trash is another man's treasure


You should check this out:

http://www.freecycle.org/

I joined the Sugar Land network a few weeks ago. It is a little like craigslist, but everything is free. Some things that people post are mostly junk, but there is an occasional steal to be found. Like the other day there was a free brand new baby mattress. Bummer, I already bought one. There are also things like free computer desks, coupons, books, and other random stuff. I think this would be great for next time we move. Instead of throwing out old stuff, we can find a new home for it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard about that website just the other day...it sounds pretty cool and since we have a bunch of "trash" to get rid of maybe I'll sign up.

Melissa said...

Yeah, a good friend of mine has gotten some really good finds from there, she loves it.