Thursday, June 26, 2008

Say Cheese

A few weeks ago my mom got my whole family together to have family pictures made. Some of the pictures of Evelyn turned out really good. Here is one of Michael and Evelyn that I absolutely love:

Here is a picture of my nieces from the same day...too cute!

Here a just a few more shots that I like:




The photographer, Kim Schroder, is a friend of my sister and she does awesome work. The hard part is picking out with prints to buy and where to put them in our home!




I also found this great photographer online and I would LOVE to have her do some pictures of Evelyn soon. I love her work and how natural all of the shots look. Even if you are not looking for a photographer, her website is fun to look at just to see all of her artistic-looking shots!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

i love the picture of the 3 of yall...such a beautiful family!